Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: New DVD 'Dis-Topia' - London Astoria Show

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sean606's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 12th, 2005
    Posts
    263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just found this on Ebay and wondered if anyone has it. Is it legit, the date's wrong and i thought that i read somewhere that they play 'Lude Boy' and not 'Sick Boy'.

    New DVD

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Outlawz's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 13th, 2004
    Posts
    248
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I agree, looks suspicious to me. I thought the show was on 8/06/05 and the set list went as follows:

    01 Reach for the Sky
    02 Highway 101
    03 Under My Thumb
    04 Mommy's Little Monster
    05 Lude Boy
    06 1945
    07 Sick Boy
    08 Diamonds In The Rough
    09 Don't Take Me For Granted
    10 It's Alright
    11 Prison Bound
    12 Send Her Back
    13 Sometimes I Do
    14 Nickels And Dimes
    15 Footprints On My Ceiling
    16 Ring Of Fire
    17 Story Of My Life

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Jonny_0110's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    83
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The show was on the 6th of August (I was there). I saw it on Ebay too, and I don't think it's legitimate at all.

    <font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ September 29, 2005 03:46 PM: Message edited by: Jonny_0110 ]</font>

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •